Monday, March 19, 2012

I always win

Authors Note: This is a parody based off the novel Heroes Don't Run. The speaker is the main character Adam writing to his mother. This parody was done by Sean Beecher and A.J. Wiesman


I have joined the war in the south pacific. Will you forgive more for what I have done? I have made the right decision and I’m overjoyed that I joined.

It relates to the novel because he wanted to go to the war but his mom did not approve but he still felt good about serving his country. The main character Adam is speaking to his mother who is speaking to the audience. The tone in the beginning is sarcastic. It makes the reader think at first that he is asking for forgiveness and at the end the reader sees the sarcasm and takes it in as humor.

1 comment:

  1. This is really good. it seemed like it would be hard to do a parody relating to Heroes Don't Run but you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete